Saturday 4 February 2012

My Open House

Over the past few days I have had Open House so that friends and clients could come to look at some of my latest ready-made clothes.  It is fun to see people trying the clothes on and to work out who will like which items.  Here are some photos.
Some of the clothes on racks.


Some of my fabrics. 

The skirt rack.

Jane in cotton circle skirt.
Kathryn in tunic top and knit skirt. 
Jenny in black linen dress.
Marion in Thai silk jacket with Kimono fabric trim.
Jenny in cotton caftan.
Wilma in Aboriginal print jacket.

Susan in commissioned linen top and mesh jacket
Wilma in a commissioned skirt made from fabric she purchased in Vietnam.

Wilma in tunic top with kimono fabric panel.
Thanks to all the wonderful women who come and try my clothes and enjoy having unique and different garments.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Wendy - I felt like a new woman coming home with a new wardrobe of beautiful, comfortable and practical garments. I will take some better photos in them when I am not looking so dishevelled. And I also purchased some Aboriginal print bags for gifts when travelling in Europe later in the year - great idea, better than any other souvenirs in shops. I love "Forgiving Fashions"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Wilma for your support and encouragement. You are a great advertisement for my work!

    ReplyDelete