Tuesday 8 January 2013

Children's Clothes


In the post-Christmas lull, while reviewing the fabric stash, I decided I needed to use up more of my scraps.  This time I decided to make children's clothes.  When my niece and nephew and friends' children were young I would do this straight after making something for myself.  This time round the clothes will be for friends' grandchildren!!!!
Print shirt - donated fabric.
Strawberry dress - fabric given to me by
a member of my sewing group.

Toddler dress - border print fabric used for a top for a friend.

Baby pyjamas - op shop fabric
Baby kimono shoes - scrap of Aboriginal print fabric.


Baby jacket - flannelette scrap

Animal print shorts - fabric leftover from a jacket

Toddler dress and leggings - scraps

Toddler sundress - scrap from shirt

Child's bucket hat - fabric scrap from shirt

 

1 comment:

  1. I love the baby kimono shoes - I saw these yesterday in real life and are so gorgeous. I want a pair in my size please, Wendy.

    ReplyDelete