Friday 7 October 2011

More Fabrics

This week I was offered some fabrics from one of the women in my Active Over 50s exercise group.  Despite the fact that my stash is growing faster than I am using items from it I said "Yes!".  The fabrics arrived in a suitcase (pictured).

The suitcase was opened to reveal lots of goodies.

The fabrics in the suitcase include (clockwise from bottom left) a white cotton knit, blue floral stretch cotton, pink chiffon, blue Thai silk, floral linen, blue linen, black cotton, vintage print cotton (barely visible in photo), brown paisley polyester, cream linen and cotton mix.  From top right: wadding, interfacings, check raw silk, chambray, brown polyester print, denim, print cotton, green cotton, beige vintage print Chinese silk, white embroidered linen, white stretch twill.  What a haul!!  This weekend I am sewing for myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment