Sunday 31 July 2011

Favourite Fabrics

In the early 1980s I discovered John Kaldor fabrics.  They are fabulous designs, beautiful quality fabrics and unfortunately, no longer available.  The picture on the left shows an early purchase which was a beautiful purple and pink combination pattern made into a drop waisted dress.   The picture on the right shows a top of a polyester print.  Both are from the mid 1980s.  Below are a jacket and skirt from my current wardrobe (both fabrics purchased from fabric stores) and some fabrics purchased in the past twelve months from Op Shops.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Wendy
    I love your blog. As you know I am a regular blogger, and am impressed with your posts. While I only post weekly, I read other blogs probably every day and will add you to by blog list.

    ReplyDelete